InComm Engineering is a family of builders, innovators, and thought leaders who are revolutionizing commerce around the world. With a focus on continuous learning and cultural development, modern and nimble architectures, automation, resiliency, data, and innovation, we provide frictionless, highly available, and scalable payment platforms that give incredible power to our partners and customers. We are always looking for like-minded engineers to join us on our journey … come build the future of commerce with InComm Payments!
InComm Engineers Focus Across Six Core Areas
- Up-Skilling: We offer robust training and development opportunities regardless of current level of expertise
- Culture: Continuously evolving our culture to be people-focused and based on diversity, inclusion, learning, and development
- Interns: We make an intentional and strategic investment in our interns and academic partners
Continuous Cultural Development
- OKRs: We define our objectives and key results collaboratively and ambitiously, with a laser focus on measurement and learning
- Celebrate: We acknowledge and celebrate each other’s accomplishments, team wins, and goal achievements. We also take responsibility and learn lessons from mistakes.
- Rinse & Repeat: In the spirit of continuous learning we measure results, adjust behavior, and iterate
Nimble, Modern Technology Architectures
- Selective Modernization: Prioritize appropriately, then utilize the strangler pattern for modernization of legacy application and platforms
- Modern Focus: Modernizing through Cloud architectures, API Management, Microservices, and DevSecOps
Automation, Optimization & Resiliency
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Optimized back-office processes
- Supply Chain modernization & optimization
- Completely re-thinking supply chain within digital context
Customers & Data
- Obsessive with regard to customer-centric thinking
- Data-driven decisions: portfolio rationalization, M&A, prioritization and product life cycle
- Personalized experiences at scale using real-time data analytics and machine learning
- Rapid experimentation, deployment and scaling of new offerings
- Application of appropriate strategy and governance to innovation
- Formalizing innovation through Go Studio, InComm Payments' in-house innovation studio, which focuses on proving out new offerings and templatizing them for scale
Spotlight on InComm Payments Employees
Muffy M., Operations, Australia
"InComm Payments' culture – or in other words, 'The InComm way' – promotes keeping an even balance between work and personal life. We work hard but at the same time we are always reminded that we all have a life outside the office, too. Here at InComm Payments we frequently chat about our families and share news about life events and personal experiences. This has helped us create a very strong bond with each other. InComm has become a second family rather than just work colleagues."
Henny J., Account Manager, International
"Working at InComm, a Financial Technology company, enables me to gain the latest industries trends and cooperate with various brand partners and merchants to promote our products and grow the market together."
Rethinam P., Manager, Strategic Accounts, Malaysia
"InComm's business and clientele portfolio is vast, and it continues to give me the opportunity to manage accounts for some of the top brands (and coolest brands) in the world. For me, especially, being in the account management and operations role, I enjoy the opportunity to enhance interaction and collaboration for a stronger track record of results in both accounts realms – the brand partners and the channel partners."
Juan F., Sales Manager, International
"InComm Payments is the best school I've ever had. I joined InComm Payments straight out of University and every day has been a great challenge that continues to form my professional career. The fact that InComm Payments thrives for small but highly effective teams requires that each individual gains a wide perspective of the business, which in turn provides great opportunities for dynamic roles that will massively advance your skill set."
Brandon G., Account Manager, International
"InComm Payments has allowed me to lead cross-functional projects, form relationships with high-level retailers and collaborate with large national and international brands. The diverse range of experiences during my time at InComm Payments so far has been extremely valuable not just to my working skill set, but also to my personal development."
Kathryn S., IT, Change Management, Change Manager I
"My Favorite thing about InComm is most definitely my team and the teams I get to collaborate with daily. My teammates are more than just that they are my work family. We all get along so well, we keep each other laughing, and we are well supported through all the frustrations that come along with everything IT Change Management entails. I also love that every day is a new day here in Change Management, with new obstacles to climb daily. I am constantly learning and growing every day. I love being able to end each day with a feeling of accomplishment, it is extremely rewarding."
Like what you see?
If you've got what it takes to build the future, and you want to put your career in overdrive, InComm Payments may be just the place you've been looking for.Search Jobs